Free Electricity Offer
In 1999 Dennis Lee went on tour throughout the United States demonstrating a working model of the Hummingbird motor--a small, 50 horse power, permanent magnet unit that runs without any outside energy source. Then in 2001 he went on a second nationwide tour to demonstrate a working model of the 30 kWh Sundance generator. Dennis showed the generator to be 100% efficient--something that no audience had ever seen before. During this second tour Dennis made a point of stating that he will not run the two working components of his system together until he has achieved critical mass public awareness in his Free Electricity Program. Dennis has determined that this critical mass public awareness will be achieved when 1.6 million witnesses have been registered to attend one of the 100 public demonstrations that he plans to have take place across the United States and Canada. These demonstrations will occur as one, massive, nationwide, simultaneous event. To understand all the reasons why Dennis is proceeding in this manner, you will want to read the essay entitled, The Plan To Revolutionize Electricity Production In America.
The Hummingbird/Sundance generator is designed to produce 30 kilowatts (kW) of electricity per hour. Under the new Electricity Deregulation laws we would be able to make money selling this power to the electric utility companies. In order to do this, however, we need access to the grid. This is where you come in. Assuming we can advance our technology in the market place, we will give you 26,000 kW of electricity per year in exchange for allowing us to install a unit at your home so we can get the grid access needed to sell our power. 26,000 kW of electricity per year breaks down to about 3 kW per hour, which is 50% more than the national average. Depending upon how much electricity you use and what you are currently paying for it, 26,000 kW of electricity per year could be worth $1,000 to $3,000 in savings each and every year!
We plan to release the technology as soon as we are able to reach our goal of registering 1.6 million people into the Free Electricity Program. At that point we plan to demonstrate the technology at over a hundred different locations across the United States and Canada. In order to qualify for free electricity, you must be preregistered into the program and attend one of the public demonstrations in your area or send a representative. Those who witness these demonstrations will have absolutely no doubt that our technology works. After these initial demonstrations take place, we plan to put a generator on the home of each person that has been registered. We will pay for the generators to be manufactured, shipped, installed, and maintained. The equipment will be owned by our company and will be installed in the order in which people are registered.
You Can Register To Participate
You can receive an application for free electricity by ordering our Free Energy DVD. When you choose this option, we will mail you an official pre-numbered certificate and Letter of Confirmation that you have been registered. Once the technology is released, then those who have pre-registered for it will have the chance to invite nine of their friends and family to register. The price to register at that point, however, will be $2,000. There will only be a total of 16 million homes in America and Canada that will be able to participate in this opportunity--1.6 million prior to the technology being released and 14.4 million after the technology has been released. That means that only one in fifteen families will get a chance to get their electricity for free.
So why should you register to participate in our program? There are numerous reasons.
- You could get free electricity on your home. This could save you $1,000 to $3,000 on your electric bill every year for the rest of your life.
- There is very little risk in signing up now (only $7.50 S&H to register).
- By registering now, you can avoid having to pay $2,000 for the same benefit if and when the technology is released.
- Families will receive their free electricity in the order in which they registered. So the earlier you register, the earlier you will begin receiving “free electricity.”
- You will avoid the possibility of missing out on the opportunity altogether. Once the technology has been demonstrated, we think the remaining slots will be taken very quickly.
- You could eliminate the threat of power outages and brown outs as clean, reliable power is produced quietly right at your home.
- You could eliminate your dependence on the local electric company and their never-ending rate increases.
- You could help eliminate coal-fired power plants and stop the air pollution and acid rain they cause.
- You could help stop global warming by eliminating the greenhouse gases produced by power plants (coal, natural gas, fuel oil).
- You could help eliminate fuel oil fired power plants and end our dependence on foreign oil.
- You could help eliminate the environmental destruction caused by strip mining.
- 20% of the electricity in our nation comes from nuclear power plants. Our national leaders have not solved the problem of what to do with the nuclear waste these plants produce. You could help stop the creation of additional nuclear waste by these plants.
- You could send a message to politicians that if they won’t give you a sane energy policy, you will do it yourself.
- You could give your children and grandchildren a planet that can continue to sustain life. If you don’t, who will?
- You could send a strong message to your State Public Utility Commission that you’re tired of them giving the electric companies every rate increase they ask for and that you’re not going to be at their mercy any longer.
- You could send a message to big business (electric producers, electric distributors, coal mines, natural gas companies, oil companies), that you no longer have to pay whatever price they decide to set.
- You could help decentralize power production in America and thereby make yourself and our nation less susceptible to terrorist attacks on our power grid.
Questions & Answers
We thought it would be helpful here if we answered a few of the most frequently asked questions:
Can you guarantee me that you will be successful with your program?
No. We are trying to do something that many people believe is impossible and that very powerful self interest groups will likely try to stop. There are many obstacles to overcome. We can guarantee that we are giving it our best efforts. But, if we are not successful, we believe you have risked very little in signing up as a witness in our program.
Will the generator be noisy?
No. It will not make any more noise than the typical central air condition unit that is outside many homes.
How big will the unit be?
We expect that it will fit on a 3 foot by 3 foot pad outside your home (see picture).
What happens if the generator breaks down?
You will not be without power. You will still be connected to the grid and can continue to get power from your electric company. If our equipment fails, you'll be able to call someone to come out and repair it. We will even pay your electric bill during the time our equipment was being repaired.
What powers the generator?
The Sundance generator is powered by the Hummingbird Motor which is powered by batteries and permanent magnets. The magnets in the motor/generator produces far more power than the energy coming from the batteries. Some of the extra power that is produced by the generator will be used to keep the batteries charged at all times. The unit will be completely self-contained and will require no outside power source.
When will you release the technology?
We can’t give a precise date. Before releasing it, we must get 1.6 million households signed up to witness local demonstrations.
How long will we get the 26,000 kW of electricity per year?
For as long as we can continue to sell the excess power commercially.
How does the generator produce power without any outside energy source?
The unit we plan to release will consist of a Sundance generator (the larger component) and a Hummingbird motor. In 1999, we demonstrated the Hummingbird motor to thousands of people in 45 cities. At each show, we proved that the motor was 5 to 1 efficient. Then in 2001, UCSA took the Sundance generator on a tour of all 50 states. Again thousands of people saw the demonstrations. The Sundance was shown to be at least 100% efficient. Both the Sundance and the Hummingbird achieve their efficiency due to the powerful permanent magnets that drive them. In each of these demonstrations, people were invited to test our efficiency claims using their own test instruments and in every case they found our claims to be true. A bank of batteries drives the motor which then drives the generator. A small amount of power from the generator is used to keep the batteries charged. We are not claiming to have a perpetual motion machine or to be breaking the laws of conservation of energy.
If you would like additional information about the Free Electricity Program we encourage you to check out our Site Map which includes some helpful links like those that are described below: Question & Answer Page - This page provides a much more complete set of questions and answers about the Free Electricity project. Technology Slide Show - This page is the starting point for a slide show presentation that contains images of the Sundance Generator and the Hummingbird Motor which are the two technologies that we plan to use to produce "free electricity" for homes.